Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Dear Bug,

Ugh!  I haven't written in awhile AGAIN because I've been so busy at work.  So, I'm going to just write you lots and lots of short little letters until my schedule opens up again.  It's just so you know that you are always on my mind, even when I'm crazy busy writing stupid memos.

You've started crying and reaching for me when I'm not holding you - and I freaking love it!  Aunt Warnie was playing with you yesterday, and you were all smiley, but once you saw me walk by in the other room you started crying and wouldn't stop until I picked you up and smooshed you.  It was SO great.  Thank you, Bug.  I hope you are forever hopelessly devoted to Mommy.

Gotta go pump now - I have to make sure you have some food for dinner!

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment